Applicable to Version: 10.00 onwards
Synchronization of the internal clock of Cyberoam Appliance with NTP Server can be done in two ways:
The configuration is to be done from Web Admin Console using “Administrator” profile.
Synchronization with NTP Server using Web Admin Console
Follow the below mentioned steps to configure NTP Time Server to synchronize Cyberoam clock.
1. Go to System ® Configuration ® Time to configure Time Settings.
2. Select ‘Sync with NTP Server’ to enable synchronization of clock.
For example, we have added 10.10.10.1 and 10.10.10.2 as Custom NTP Servers.
After adding the NTP Servers, Click ‘Sync Now’ to synchronize the Appliance Clock with the configured NTP Servers.
3. Click ‘Apply’ and the Time Settings will be applied successfully.
Synchronization with NTP Server using Network Configuration Wizard
At the time of deployment, the date and time can be set using the “Date & Time Configuration” screen which is a part of the Network Configuration Wizard.
To synchronize with an NTP server:
1. Check ‘Automatically Synchronize with NTP Server’ to enable automatic synchronization of clock.
2. To use predefined servers, select ‘Use an internal list of predefined NTP Servers’. Cyberoam Appliance uses
asia.pool.ntp.org and in.pool.ntp.org predefined servers.
3. To synchronize with a custom server, select ‘Synchronize with NTP server’. Provide domain name or IP address
of the customized server.
4. Click “Next” icon to continue with the configuration using Wizard.
Document Version: 1.0 – 22/07/2011