Applicable Version: 10.00 onwards
This error is displayed when HTTPS scanning is enabled in Cyberoam and you try to access a website with an invalid certificate.
To allow access to such websites, you can configure Cyberoam to allow invalid certificates. This configuration can be done from the Web Admin Console as well as the CLI, as shown below.
Web Admin Console
1. Login to Web Admin Console using Administrator profile.
2. Go to Anti Virus à HTTP/S à Configuration and enable Allow Invalid Certificate.
3. Click Apply to save changes.
1. Login to Cyberoam CLI Console.
2. Go to Option 4. Cyberoam Console and execute the following command.
console> set service-param HTTPS invalid-certificate allow
Document Version: 1.0 – 03/08/2012